You may know Erin Odom as The Humbled Homemaker; an author, wife and mother of four who runs a blog sharing the moniker. And while it may look like she has it all together, she openly admits that she too struggles to find time to effectively care for her family, spend time with the Lord and run a full-time business. In the episode, she shares her story of how God used her writing talents to help pull her family out of a very challenging time and what she learned about herself in the process.
What we chat about:
- Keeping faith in your calling, even if you're told it's impossible
- How being bombarded with trials lead Erin to a closer relationship with and deeper trust in Christ
- The importance of identifying an income problem verses a spending problem
- Three ways to help you identify your passion and better understand yourself
- How living with less can provide you with better contentment
- Steps on maintaining a thankful mindset, regardless of your status
Where to find Erin:
Episode Sponsor: Preluvi
Preluvi is a family owned, holistic skin care company. Their mission is to provide the whole family with safe, toxic-free skin care products that actually nourish your skin. Co-created by a nutritionist, they believe if it's not pure enough to eat, it shouldn't be going on your skin. With that in mind, they have crafted an incredible line of body butters, face butters, lip balms, and soaps. Use coupon code MSW for free shipping on all orders of $15 or more!
Support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram or Facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you've been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!
***Some links above take you to Amazon. When you click through, anything you purchase there will help offset the costs associated with producing the show. It doesn't cost you any extra, and it helps me out. Everybody wins! Thank you for your support!***