Sally Clarkson is the beloved author of multiple bestselling books including Own Your Life, The Lifegiving Home and Desperate. As a mother of four, she has inspired thousands of women through conferences, resources, and books with Whole Heart Ministries. She has also advocated relentlessly for the power of motherhood and the influence of home through her Mom Heart conferences, speaking to audiences on several continents.
What we chat about:
- the unlikely series of events that led to Sally's eye injury
- choosing to believe in God's goodness at all times
- building solid foundations and community
- being intentional about directing your children to Christ
- the "8 heartbeats" discussed in The Lifegiving Parent
- what concerns Sally about the new generation of parents
- how to correct without criticizing
Connect with Sally:
Prep Dish: get two weeks free by visiting prepdish.com/msw
Care Of: 25% off your first month with promo code MSW
An Intentional Life: A Life-Giving Invitation to Uncover Your Passions and Unlock Your Purpose
Ways to support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram because I want to hear YOUR thoughts! If you've been encouraged, share the episode with another mom.
The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!
***Some links above take you to Amazon. When you click through, anything you purchase there will help offset the costs associated with producing the show. It doesn't cost you any extra, and it helps me out. Everybody wins! Thank you for your support!