This girl. She's the spunky southern California artist behind HEart by CC. She is a wife and the mom of 3 boys too! She is a girl whose message of freedom and acceptance has been hard-won through many years of overcoming obstacles. You're gonna love this conversation!
What we talk about:
- Trying to read your Bible when you're dyslexic
- Believing in your kids when no one else does
- Walking with kids with "unique needs"
- That it's ok to be honestly disappointed in your current situation
Where to find Candice:
Possible Strategies to Struggle Well:
- Write a letter to God telling him your sorrow over your current season if you need to (since he already knows anyway).
- Maybe you fight a battle for a loved one who needs you this week.
- Perhaps you can carry the burden for a worn out mom this week (fold some laundry maybe?)
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram, twitter or facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you've been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!